Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tour de Tempe

Nah! There isn't anything called Tour de Tempe. I just bought a bike for myself and plan to bike often. Its a Mongoose XR-200. Yey! Thanks to Prem Kuchi for patiently listening to my specifications helping me shop around. Its seems like a pretty decent bike with some specific features which Prem Kuchi (not me and Shanti) felt were important. I wanted to add a basket to it. Yeah I used to have a basket in my previous bicycle..:).
So my biking in and around Tempe will be called as Tour de Tempe (nothing grand as Tour de France not even remotely close, people). So I did bike for like a mile and half today. Its not the ideal weather to bike around but its a good exercise to tone your legs muscles. I shall post some pictures of me with bike soon. I still need to buy a few accessories (helmet, lights etc.) which I will do piecemeal.

2 comments:

ritzkini said...

:)
happy biking girl !!
:)

Pallavi said...

Thanks Ritzy.