Tuesday, June 27, 2006

last weekend

Had a very peaceful weekend. And I owe it to the blog world.;), so I blog regularly. So I will begin with the description of small get-together that I attended. Met a lot of elderly folks and kids too. Felt really nice. During one conversation, one old aunty nudged me and teased me on something, I was like OMG but it was really very sweet.:). And this is the level of elaboration I can get to probably. One tiny kid tried to get a bit friendly to me so I also went ahead and offered my friendship. For every question that I asked her she replied with a yes. You want to go on a slide? Yes. Is it hot? Yes. Can you manage? Yes. Do you want to go inside? Yes. And the next reply was only sobbing. I immediately got her inside before I got noticed as a person who makes kid cry. Phew.
Anyway, on Friday I got this really strong urge to eat Portobello mushroom ravioli in garlic cream sauce from California Pizza Kitchen. Yeah, its’ the best ravioli I have had so far and I have compared about 3 or 4 places. So I asked a few people at work. Got a great response. So I decided to invite everyone. I am known as a troublemaker at work, since I am always up to something and I might get in trouble for this one day. I should keep my humor in check though. Anyway, I decided I would invite everyone. So I sent out an email saying that this lunch is in welcome of the new recruit. Around twenty people responded positively. Yey!! Some more coordination and went, hogged and felt satiated. But, now this new recruit has developed a new kind of respect towards me. She sent me an email and came and thanked me personally too. Appa!! I was feeling guilty and thought if only she knew my train of thoughts.;).

2 comments:

ritzkini said...

abe !! zinda hai ??!
finally started bloggin regularly,huh ?
:D

Pallavi said...

Yeah I am alive!