Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Three hundred crores

Three hundred crores is plainly a very huge amount to be in question for lunatic ventures of MNS. I can now, conveniently say MNS is more of an eclipse to the city, it's people and most of all to the well-being of people of Maharashtra but who am I to say? Such act of cowardice and dementia cannot be now passed as politically driven, vote bank safety motivations when people are seriously suffering. Suffering for the need of basic needs, clean water & air, shelter, health care and I am not even talking about upgraded amenities of public libraries, public parks, community centers, old-age homes but who am I to say?

I am beginning to abhor my little knowledge of language Marathi which I learned during my schooling years when I chose it over French which was not out of compulsion but by choice.

There comes a time in any tyrannical period when people figure they have suffered enough and said leaders have mooched them off their rights of every kind is that then they bring about a revolution. They take over the reins in their own hands and crush the oppressors to nothingness. Bombay awaits for such a revolution from its people. Yes, as for my meaningless rebel I am not going to use Mumbai for Bombay, anymore.

No comments: