Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where would my grave be?

I better find out, answer to this question after I deride this peanut-size brained, self-proclaimed, fearless leader of Mumbai land which belongs to Marathi folks, only. As a side note, in middle of nowhere, in the post, I would like my grave to be in a place heavily populated by Maharashtrians spot in Mumbai or in front of Balasaheb's plush mansion. Apart from abundant laughable ridiculosity, there are many noteworthy remarks made in this proclamation by Balasahebji Thackeray.
Thackeray calls Singh and Nirupam a snake and a cobra respectively, and warns them for acting against the interests of Marathi people.

Thackeray continues: "Delhi always fear that Marathis will become rulers one day.

Sonia Gandhi said that Mumbai belongs to everyone. Who has given her the right to decide Mumbai's fate? In fact, she is an outsider to the country.
I call them masterpieces of wisdom meant for framing and putting them up as wall decors. You noticed the "ji" in there? What do I say, I have utmost respect for this clown clan who has worked really hard on divisive India. I wonder, if nation should get together to dig his and his son's grave first before tackling more constructive developmental work. It might just help speed up the process.

Ha!

No comments: