Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We met...

(jab)...no, it was Jab we met. Either way you look at it. They met, they were chasing different things in that same moment of time. But meeting was just a customary assurance. One had realized faster than the other. Until they both realize the same thing, at the same time, they were on some circuitous path. But in this timeless land, time was just a matter of time for them. Isn't it? And if everything had to happen on time then chance would not get to have its fun.

Such was the theme of movie Jab we met. I was pleasantly surprised by this movie, by its simplicity and Kareena's acting. It was a treat! She, sometimes really does such a remarkable job. I felt the same about her talent as an actress in the movie, Omkara.

I like this song from We met jab, not really, it's Jab we met. Beautiful lyrics, sung by Ustad Rashid Khan rendered with his soothing voice.

Aaoge Jab Tum.mp3



I like this song too from the movie, Tum se hi, sung by Mohit Chauhan of Silk Route fame. That reminds me of another really really wonderful song called humsafar by them. Shoot! Now, I am fully distracted!..:)

No comments: