Thursday, November 23, 2006

Snack Thingie

I wanted to make some snack. I decided to make sabuddee vadai! Yeah I know, its sabudana but I prefer calling sabuddee ( I have my reasons..). I dunno why it was so funny for some people when I said I am gonna cook. So funny that they chuckled and had some strong reactions. Anyway, here is a picture of it as a proof ! And if thats not enuf I wish they had tasted some of it. Well life is full of regrets..:). I guess some people are better off only prod%^@!*# HW or something to that effect..:P.



Anyway, moving on, I discovered this song called Bin tere kya jeena from the movie Guru. All I can say is that its totally blown and I am awe struck. Its the Rehman effect which makes it completely worth it. I have been listening to it for a long time now or at least it seems like or at least I want to feel like that..:). So the point is I strongly recommend this one since it definitely belongs to the goosebumpy category of songs.
So hum along and enjoy this marvel:

O humdum bin tere kya jeena..
tere bina beswadi beswadi ratiya oh sajana ho
rukhi re rukhi kato re kate na ratiya
tere bina beswadi beswadi ratiya
ho ho ho o o o
bhigi bhigi beswadi ratiya o sajana
tere bina kya jeena
tere bina tere bina
chand ka sona khota re
tere bina sona peetal tere sang peetar peepal
aaja kate na ratiya o humdum!!

I know these are not the complete lyrics but I put together the lines which I liked!!

8 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

You cooked? ha ha ha ha. That's so funny.

You say the people who ate it liked it? Hard to believe. We need some testimonies ;)

Kartik said...

Excuse me.

Plagiariser.

You "discovered" it? Nahuh... who told you about the song? Pffffttt

Keshi said...

wow that looks yummy! Good on ya Pallavi!

I dun u'stand Hindi but Im sure it's a beautiful song.

Keshi.

Pallavi said...

Twisted- Arre what is wrong with people and why is it so funny that I cooked..may be some kind souls who have eaten shud write good words here..:)
Kraktik- calm down! calm down! plagiarize..you making it sound like u are rehman and me anu malik who gets inspired..:)
Keshi-Thanks..I would suggest you listen to the song even though u dont follow hindi..jus for its plain melody and rythm.

Anonymous said...

Arey dont worry about wat people might say about ur cooking....they will always say till u actually cook and make them eat wat u have cooked...happened with me too before I started cooking and now I cook everyday :) :(

Pallavi said...

Neha- that is soo funny!! :)

M (tread softly upon) said...

and they look yummy...

Pallavi said...

M-and they were yummy!