Friday, July 28, 2006

Lasseiz faire

So when I do not interfere with the world and I keep myself busy doing numerous things and which sometimes leaves me reflecting and believing..there is so much to do and very little time! Weather outside is wonderful so decided to run, ran less than 2 miles, which proves that I have pathetic stamina. Hope to bike a bit this weekend and obviously to make the most of the weather.
Random thoughts.." I will take his laughter and his tears and make them all my souvenirs."

Wanted to write on some philosophical premises but feel jaded on a friday night to put my brain to work so I shall put that task for the next post..:).

Point to ponder:There is always more to things than they appear at the surface and who seek this and unfold are the successful few. Right or wrong?

2 comments:

Mita said...

Right Pallavi..I agree! Nice blog...:)

Soliloquy said...

i agree in principle with your statement, but i think about it in a slightly different terms... i think things are way they are, irrespective of observer's perceptions... and, i think the few who are successful are the ones whose perception matches perfectly with the way things are... basically, i am emphasizing one's ability to perceive things instead of complicating/disguising nature of things...