Friday, June 09, 2006

Fast Car

Well this post has got nothing to with fast car. Its' one of my favorite song since eternity, and its' by Tracy Chapman. So the simplicity of song led me write something on my own. I dunno if it can be classified as a poem. Its' imcomplete. I wrote this yesterday night. So bear with me.

He smiles I get high. He laughs I get weak.
He looks I feel alive. He looks away I feel deprived.
He is sexy; he is toxic.
He is a rush of blood I feel in my tips.
He is an icy chill. I quiver. I shiver. I long.
He moves I watch, I feel, I veer.
He talks I dont listen.
He dreams I fantasize.
He shares I feel special.
He feigns. He fakes. He covers. Its sweet.
I wait. I give up. I sail. I sing; I hum.
I feel the rain on my face. I hide; I try.

Another funny thought; My boss (clean freak) went for a vacation leaving his space squeaky sharp. Me and my colleague found it very amusing thought that if we mess up his desk. It will be so funny when he comes back to find it all botched. I can imagine him fuming..:).


2 comments:

ritzkini said...

oho...aa haa...
situation that bad,huh ?
:))
chill yaar...hota hai..
:)

Pallavi said...

Its' all imaginary..