Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Vande Mataram

Music,Sometimes or actually always, can stir so many emotions within your system. I am referring to this special kind of turmoil felt when I stumbled on Louis Bankss' rendition of "Vande Mataram." The impact is deep and mystifies the worthiness of my actions towards the cause.I wept like a child, with those tears flowing I probably could focus better on the task at hand. It helps me define my long term goals and hopefully won't go astray and trudge the right path.I am not sure if being so sensitive is good or not.May be it is, to feel alive. Being brought up in Mumbai (ironically the financial capital), has kept me real close to reality.I have seen extremes of societal issues,poverty, slums, inadequate facilities, red-light trafficking to just name a few.

Here I am, flapping and attempting to mature in a way that I can make a difference tommorow. Deeper understanding of problems and cognitive thinking will provide a step-by-step solutions.

On another note, I am grateful to have few people in my life. Besides my family, I have few real close friends here. Bill and Drea for my sane existence. I have shared my friendship with them for about 2 years now. Bill is Dreas' better half (very quiet person). Drea (equally opposite of Bill) is my rational and emotional support to times when I have broken down completely. I knew this post is going to be all over the place when I started. Sorry about it folks. Shall come up with something funny soon.

2 comments:

ritzkini said...

:(
pallubaby not fun when sad...
me no talk..
:-/

Pallavi said...

Yah keep quiet for sometime!..:). Where the heck do you get time to post such marathon blogs.