Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sore muscles

So after a span of 3/4 months I played tennis yesterday. I ran, served, smashed...phew. And now today every part of my body is sore.:(. I played on hard court and its always great to be on hard court than grass or clay (since clay gives you a natural bounce) for that matter. My comments on my game..:D. I have a strong serve, awesome forehand but I suck at backhand..hehe. I think its weak, lacks force but if I get footwork and positioning correct its works sometimes..aahhh. My goal is to work towards my backhand stroke. I guess I tend to use more of my forearm which restricts the force and even if I try using two-handed backhand which will be a good strategy. My being an "offensive player" kinda restricts my backhand stoke and thats' why I do well at forehand smashes and shots. So I am reading stuff on backhand strokes..:D.

No comments: