Tuesday, December 20, 2005

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Strangest thing happened today. Someone sent me a complete season 2 of friends. I dunno who this person is. Although the funny thing is that I had bought Season 2 very recently, like a week back. With that in my collection I own 6 seasons totally, out of which 3 were gift from someone and 3 I had bought. Anyway, the point is I have 2 copies of season 2 now. Next time please check with me b4 buying a secret gift.:) so that its not redundant. I still have few more seasons to go to make the entire collection. Thanks anyway.

3 comments:

Anil said...

Well, if the extra season 2 disc gets too heavy, I wouldn't mind relieving you off that load :p

Pallavi said...

FO..:D..:))

Anonymous said...

i too luv FRIENDS & want to have a collection of it, of all the seasons but can't find any in my area.....can i get that extra copy of 2 season as a token of......... Are u an Indian????

do reply me :: manas_thethinker@yahoo.co.in